i-sure Ovulation Strip is a test used to monitor the fertility of a woman during her monthly cycle to identify the most effective time to conceive. It operates by measuring hormones contained in the urine to indicate the best time to attempt conception. The strips are normally used over the course of several days until the desired result is observed.
Dosage and Administration
The frequency of use for i-sure Ovulation Strips will depend on the length of your menstrual cycle and is determined by the chart included with the device. To use the strip, apply four to five drops of urine to the strip and wait three to five minutes to check the results. If the line indicated with the T is as dark as or darker than the one indicated by C, the result is positive and the chances of conception are highest. If the line indicated by T is lighter than C, the result is negative. It is recommended to perform the test between ten in the morning and five in the evening as the hormones being tested are produced in the morning. The most accurate results will occur if the test is performed at noon. It is advised to have intercourse on the day of a positive result and the following three days.
The use of this product will have no side effects on the patient.
This product does not claim 100% Accuracy. Talk with your physician about any health conditions you have which may affect results.
Warnings and Precautions
- If you have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction, seek emergency medical attention
- Possible symptoms include difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives
- This medication should only be used as instructed and prescribed by your physician or pharmacist. Do not alter your dosage unless specifically instructed to do so by either of the above
- Dosage and usage often depends on the severity of the condition, as well as the patient’s medical history and current health condition
- Before you begin using this medication, ensure your physician is aware of the following:
> If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
> If you have any allergies
> If you have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions
> If you are using any other drugs or medication
> If you are using any vitamins or supplements